Then I cut out my damp stretched embroidered hexagons,
and my damp stretched embroidered text hexagons.
I even sacrificed a little blood for the sake of my art. Very noble I know, but a total waste of one embroidered patch.
I also made some prairie points to edge one side of the 'mini cloth' I have been working on. This will most likely find its way into the shop, but not on its own, I think I will have to make a couple more to put in there with it.
When I dragged myself out of bed today I discovered that my stats had gone through the roof. The reason for that being Jude of Spirit Cloth kindly bigging me up and adding me as a link. Take a look at her blog, it is really exciting.
I want to thank everyone who came here from her link and I hope you come back again every once in a while.