Then there is this.......this isn't new but desperate times call for desperate measures! This has been re stretched and will also have it's edges bound ready for next week. I think all these pieces will have card headers, they will be easier for people to handle that way.
These past four days have also seen my french knot piece finished and damp stretched and I promise to show you next time. The piece with the applique circles has been stretched and needs more embroidery, then it will have to be damp stretched again before I finish with my pocket and a couple of hundred hooks and eyes, I kid you not, a couple of hundred. I am hoping to make more small pieces without an edge like these and then I will hopefully get a couple more large pincushions made.
It's work in the morning so early nights and simple embroidery for the next three evenings but from thursday onwards it's all systems go. I have ordered more business cards, (pat on the back for being organised) there are price tags to make, artist statement to write, packaging problems to solve but hey I'm a woman, I'm told I can multi task!!