I found these gorgeous pre wound bobbin threads and the antique needles in a bag of stuff my mum gave me ages ago.......thanks mum!
and then I found about 200 cards which I had printed for my degree show, in a box, in a corner. These cards may have been a lucrative find, I have listed them in packs of 10 in the shop.
Dumping ground one is now looking almost immaculate, I use the word almost very loosely but believe me it's a massive improvement.
Now back to embroidery, I am trying desperately to finish this patchwork piece. I can't say too much about it but I am nearly there. I have bought the silk to finish swaddling band one and an order from the shop is almost done. What a productive week, I think I may need a lie down!